1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT Roses and Clovers Boutique only will collect personally identifiable information (such as name, title, company name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) that you voluntarily provide through our website or e-mail correspondence. Our host web server tracks and collects general information about the visits to our Site. While IP addresses (the Internet address of a computer) are logged to track a user's session, the user remains anonymous. We analyze this data for certain trends and statistics, such as which parts of our site users are visiting, how long they spend there, the visitors' domain names and what states or countries those requests come from. We do not link your IP addresses to anything personally identifiable to you. We will collect general information (such as the type of browser you use and the files you request) to improve our Web site and better meet your needs. Roses and Clovers Boutique also requests and collects personal information from our customers at various site locations and instances, including, but not limited to, when you make a purchase, communicate with us via social media, write a product review, participate in events, contests, or promotions, contact our customer care team, or post other customer-generated content to this Site. These are currently the primary ways in which we gather information, however, we may also collect data through other channels in the future. The types of personal information we may collect from you can vary according to the method through which it was attained.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us, such as: -Full name -Email address -Phone number -Shipping Address -Billing information and payment details (such as billing address, credit card details, and other sensitive financial information, specifically for the purpose of completing your transaction) -Username and password for your Roses and Clovers Boutique membership -A record of your Roses and Clovers Boutique orders, purchase history, and shopping behavior and preferences -Information provided by you through your interactions with us in social media -Location and geographic information that could be collected if you use our mobile site or app. -Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION? Roses and Clovers Boutique offers various products and services to our Customers and also strives to meet the needs of our Customers. We use your Personal Information for internal purposes such as tracking your order, analyzing your preferences, and noting trends and statistics. To do this effectively, we need to collect certain Personal Information.
4. THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU All Personal Information we collect from you requires your consent, for example, opening an account, purchase and delivery of products, special offers, etc. We may request your consent from time to time to take part in improved product performance or for marketing purposes that we think will be useful to you. However, unless you are informed otherwise, the Personal Information we hold is for establishing and managing our business and customer relationship with you. Sensitive information is subject to greater restrictions and governed by law. By communicating with Roses and Clovers Boutique, including by email and by completing online forms, you are giving your consent to the collection of what Personal Information you provide.
5. RECORDKEEPING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION Depending on the product you have acquired, it may be necessary to keep a record of the transaction for business purposes or to enable us to respond to your concerns. We may hold Personal Information for the following purposes: -Internal accounting and administration; -To supply you with information about your account including regular statements; -To respond to inquiries; -Enhancing customer service, product options and to improve product performance; -Promotions, competition entry forms, redemption vouchers, and special offers where you voluntarily supplied your personal details; -To administer sales records; -To provide information about us, our products, services and special offers; and -To analyze our website usage. Occasionally we require organizations outside Roses and Clovers Boutique to provide a service for purposes, which are necessary for us to conduct our business, functions and activities (for example advertising names of competition winners and delivering products). We take all steps to ensure these organizations both inside and outside of the United States deal with Personal Information according to this Policy.
6. HOW WE MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION You may have contact with us personally, by telephone, mail, over the Internet or other electronic medium. We take all reasonable steps to keep your Personal Information secure in a combination of secure computer storage, hard copy files and other records. We take steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
7. OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION Roses and Clovers Boutique does not share the personal information of its users with any unaffiliated third parties for their promotional purposes. However, we use a third party payment processor and a third party shipping agent to ensure the payment and delivery of your purchased products. We may use other third parties for other services from time to time. These third parties have no authority to use your personal information for their own promotional purposes. These third parties will only have limited access to your personal information in order to help complete transactions. Roses and Clovers Boutique utilizes some of the most advanced technology available today for Internet security purposes. When you access our checkout using industry standard technology, your information is protected with both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to Roses and Clovers Boutique. Although Roses and Clovers Boutique uses industry standard BEST practices to protect your Personal Information, WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT AND/OR GUARANTEE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL REMAIN SECURE. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information or private communications will always remain private. Notwithstanding this, as a matter of policy, we NEVER sell or rent any Personal Information about you to any third party. In the event there is a breach of security, or we are made aware that your personal information could be jeopardized, we will take all necessary measures to communicate these issues to you so that you can take steps to protect yourself.
8. LEGAL DISCLOSURE Because Roses and Clovers Boutique considers the individual information we maintain to be confidential, our policy is to disclose no personal information to third parties (except as described above) unless release is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or government investigations or proceedings. We reserve the right to disclose personal information to our service providers, the government, law enforcement agencies, or other third parties under certain circumstances where a formal request has been made (such as in responding to a court order, subpoena, or judicial proceeding) as Roses and Clovers Boutique, in our sole and absolute discretion, deems necessary and appropriate. Moreover, in the event of a sale, merger, or transfer of some or all of Roses and Clovers Boutique's assets, or dissolution or bankruptcy, your personal information may be transferred to an unaffiliated third party as part of or apart from other transferred assets or assets. Any transfer will then be governed by and be the responsibility of any purchaser of or successor to the transferred assets or assets. We shall notify you by a notice on the home page of any change in the information practices governing your personal information as a result of any transfer of assets or any asset change in ownership, and your choices in how your information is used.
9. ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION You have the right to access the Personal Information you have provided to us. If you require details of your Personal Information held by us, we will need to verify your identity before meeting your request, which we will process in a reasonable time. If you find that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date then we will promptly correct it upon receipt of the changes from you.
10. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES Our Site may contain links to other sites. We do not endorse or otherwise accept responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those sites. However, we encourage you to read the privacy policies of each website you visit prior to disclosing your personal information.
11. USER GENERATED CONTENT Any personal information or image content you voluntarily disclose online in a manner that other users can view (including, but not limited to: product reviews, comments, posts on social media pages, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be read, collected, and used by other members of this Site to send you unsolicited messages. Your membership name, email, or other information may also be displayed when you post comments or upload images throughout the Site. Roses and Clovers Boutique is not responsible for the personal information users select to disclose in these forums.
12. CHILDREN Our Site is intended for users who are 18 years of age and older. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to our Site. Our Site is not directed at children under 18, and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 18. We will promptly delete any personal information from a person under the age of 18 should we discover that we have collected such information from a person under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent.
2516 19th Ave Rock Island, IL 61201 (309) 371-8540 Rosesandcloversboutique@yahoo.com